1.Gelish Rockin the Reef Gel Polish. My NEW Fav Color is Coral, So when I saw this Rockin the Reef color I had to get it! I get So many Compliments. (Found at Sallys Beauty supply)
2. EOS Lip Balm. I LOVE my EOS Lip Balms I have them in all the Flavors. Even My girls are Obsessed with them. We have them stashed all over the house. I Love that they Are 100% Natural, 95% Organic and Jam Packed with goodness like Jaboba Oil, Vitamin E and Shea Butter. First lip balm I have found that doesn’t dry my lips out after it has warn off. I had a Super owie Crack in my lip that even Was Bleeding and after two days of use it was COMPLETELY Gone!!
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo. I have fine thin hair that tends to get Oily dx fast. As a Hairstylist I know it isn’t good to wash my hair everyday. I have Tried Several dry Shampoos, but this one is by far my FAV! It Also gives me lots of Volume.There is a lot of smells to choose from and it even comes in dark for the dark haired beauties. Cherry and Tropical are my Fav smells. I found mine at Marshall’s for $6!
4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I have Blonde Fine Eyelashes, and they have always been Frustrating to me. When you see some one the eyes are one the first things you notice~ NOT ME! I have Tried 100’s of Mascaras and this one is BY FAR my FAV! I even Tried Falsies Lashes and they were awesome however took time to put on. This one Thickens and lengthens, doesn’t Clump either. They have minis at a great Price if you would like to try it .
5. Perfect 10 Leave in Conditioner. I love this because I can use it all over, Leave Wet and Braid it and it has all day to soak in and make my hair silky! Or I can Spray in while Wet on the ends of my hair before I dry to make sure my Ends stay smooth and my hair doe Fly away. Also a great de-tangler.
1. High Chew– If you havent tried these gummy yummy treats you are missing out. My favorite is the strawberry flavor. We buy a big huge bag from Costco.
2. Sweet Mint EOS Balm- I have been really loving these EOS balms. I only like the sweet mint one though. I use this every night before bed, and it moisturizes my lips all night. Even in the morning I still feel it on my lips.
3. L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Amber Rush- I LOVE these eyeshadows. They are a loose pigment, but the color is just so so good. I have several of them. The Amber rush is my absolute favorite.
4. Kate Spade Handbag- I have been looking for a new handbag for sometime now and for Mothers Day thats what I wanted. Well Mothers Day came and went and I hadn’t found a bag I wanted. Or I guess I should say that I wanted to spend a ton of money one. Kate Spade recently had a 75% off sale and this bag was SCREAMING my name. I just couldn’t pass it up. I am not a huge fan of the straps, but they are growing on me.
5. Kate Von D Tattoo Liner- This eyeliner is AMAZING. It has a felt tip and goes on like a dream. So smooth and so very black. The plus is that it ACTUALLY last all day. I tested this out on my hand in the store and it stayed on until the next morning until I realized I hadn’t washed it off. Its good stuff.
6. fresh Lotus Gel Eye Cream- I went to Sephora on a mission for an eye cream. I wanted something to help with the dryness under my eyes, and with dark circles. I tried on several while I was in the store and this one kept winning. I didn’t want to spend $48 on an eye cream, but I think its worth it. It will last me a long time plus it does exactly what I was wanting.
7. Boscia Make-up Break-up Cool Cleansing Oil- This oil is amazing. I just put a few pumps on my fingers and work it into my face and it seriously just melts my make up right off. I love that it takes my make up off plus cleanses my face. I hate having to take my make up off and then wash my face especially when its late and I just want to go to bed.
Please leave us a comment below telling us what your favorite ANYTHING was last month. We love to hear what other people are loving, so we can try them out ourselves.