1. Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner In Perfect Pink: Love this Color and Love how it stays on for such a long time! It has a twist-up tip so it always stays sharp. It is infused with priming properties to ensure that lipsticks and glosses wear longer.
2. Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain in Audacious: I fell in love with this coral color! I loved that is also like a lip balm infused with a Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Mango and Coconut Butter. It Stayed on for hours too! (PS Ulta is having a BOGO 1/2 off right now)
3. Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Foundation Face Powder- I Love my mother but I got her Face sweeting~ not Fun Specially when you live in over 100 Degree Weather. I Love this Powder to pat over my sweaty spots like my nose forehead and chin to help with the melting!
4.Maui Babe Browning Lotion- I used My Cousins over our 4th july trip and Fell in love.. It smells like Arby’s Jamoca Shake! If you have a Base tan this Helps you keep tanning! if you do not it is made to go with a sunscreen if desired. It does give you a lil tint at first too! (just make sure to wash hands after applying) Best Tanning Lotion I have Ever Tried!! usually only found in Hawaii but you can now get it at Ulta here
5. Victoria Secret Sheer Love- While At VS My girls were playing with the sprays and the oldest came up to me and showed this to me and Said it would be my FAV and she was Right. Light Fruity sweet Smell with a touch of floral. (Ps VS is also having their 5/$30 right now)
6. Bath Body works Watermelon lemonade Candle- I usually am a Scentsy gal but Krystal Told me I needed to try BBW Candles. Right now they are on sale for 50% off (your husbands are gonna kill me with these sales, sorry) so I thought I’d try them. This Scent was Seriously Perfect for Summer!! Been burning Everyday since!