This month has been a throwback month as far as favorites go. I have pulled out all my all time favorite products. So some of these are a repeat, but so good that they deserve another mention.
1. MakeUp Eraser– I got this at Sephora this month and its quickly became my most favorite thing ever. No joke it is exactly what it says. It takes off every last bit of makeup. I am planning to do a full review on it so stay tuned for that.
2. It Cosmetic CC Cream– I have mentioned this several time here on my blog. I can’t rave about this enough. Every single person that has bought it after I recommended it has loved it. It’s also a perfect fall and winter foundation. I love that its light weight but gives really great coverage.
3. Kate Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper– I love these eyeliners. I have the black and brown and love them both equally. They last all day and are super easy to use.
4. Mindy Maes Market Camo Hoodie– My sweet sister in law surprised me with this sweater and I love love love it. I have worn way more times in one month than I want to admit, but I love it.
5. Buxom Lip Gloss in White Russian– These Buxom lip glosses are my all time favorite. I love this pinky nude color and its PERFECT paired with the lip liner that I am also mentioning. Perfect fall go to lip that is wearable for everyday.
6. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara– This mascara gives so much length and volume. It’s just takes your lashes from drab to fab in an instance.
7. Rimmel East End Snob- The perfect lip liner of ALL TIME. I wear it every day. I wear it alone or I pair it with a lip gloss. They are so creamy and long lasting.
Do you have any favorite products that you were loving last month? I would love to know.