Buying for friends or co-workers can be tricky sometimes. I put together a gift guide for things that your friends would actually want.
1. Too Faced Melted Kiss and Sweet Cheeks Kit- What I love is that for $36 you can split this up and have 3 awesome gifts. Tie a cute bow around the lipstick and a blush and you’re good to go.
2. Water Bottle– A nice durable water bottle is good. You could stick a gift card in it or some nail polish.
3. Throw Blanket– Pick a blanket that matches their home and tie it up with a big bow.
4. Soap and Glory Gift Set– You could give the whole set to them or like before for $12 you have 3 gifts. Add a little treat or cute socks and you have a super cute gift.
5. Philosophy Gift Set– This is my favorite. Separate it out and you have some AMAZING gifts.
6. Tarte Collector Sets– This comes with 3 eyeshadow palettes for $49. Three great gifts for under $15 each.
7. Alex and Ani- If you have a really special friend give them a special bracelet.
8. Sweater– Everyone Needs a sweater or two like this. Your best friend would love you forever if you surprised her with one of these.