I was all over the place last month. I didn’t try a whole a lot of new beauty products, so this month’s favorites is a little of everything I am loving as of last month.
1. Nails Inc Nail Polish- Ulta carries these only IN STORE and I love them. I have the shades Princess Road which is a pretty coral pink color, and Portobello Lane and that is a bright orange. The colors are perfect for Spring and Summer. I got a pedicure and had them use the Princess Road and it’s so bright and fun. These are great shades for pedicures.
2. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette– I did a full blog post on this palette. I love it. the colors are great. The pigmentation is great. I actually love the pinks and have worn them a lot. I didn’t think I would at first, but sometimes trying new things is a good thing.
3. Borghese Fango Mud mask in Delicato- I am a huge fan of mud masks. I love this one because it’s a mud mask yet SUPER hydrating. This, time of year I need all the hydration I can get. They have aloe vera, oat protein, and mango butter in them which helps calm and hydrate the skin.
4. Lorac Buildable Blush in Chroma– This picture is not very accurate. The color is more of a deep rose color. I love these blushes I bought two this one and Aura. They are so creamy and blend so well. They are very pigmented so you do have to be careful not to have a heavy hand. But they are STUNNING.
5. Sonia Kashuk Blusher Brush– I have been on a hunt for a good blush brush. I had read really great reviews on this one so I decided to pick it up at Target. The best thing was it was on clearance for only $9. It’s the perfect size for the apple of my cheek and applies the blush beautifully.
6. Essence Make Me Brow– I talked about this last month and I am mentioning it again this month, because its THAT good. You need to try it.
7. Threshold 2-tier Plate Stand– Is this not the cutest thing ever. I bought it for my desk. I have yet to put anything on it, but I just wanted to share it with you because its darling.
8. Pillowfort house shelves– This Pillowfort line at Target is killing me. I want to buy everything. I did buy these for my daughter’s room. Check this line out next time you are in Target.
9. Oh Joy OK letter Vases– Again from Target. Just because they had to come home with me.
Tell me what you are loving right now. I love to try new things. Oh is there something that I have to have as far as home decor. Let me know.